Getting Ahead in Fragmented Markets
Register to hear this webinar, recorded on May 13th 2014.
This recorded webinar examines how the leading firms in the market are aligning their trading infrastructure to overcome the modern market complexity. Find out how:
- To turn liquidity fragmentation into a competitive advantage
- Outsourcing market access infrastructure increases efficiencies
- How a real-time, normalized view of risk exposure can give you the edge
The proliferation and fragmentation of the listed derivatives markets are accelerating. Building market access for electronic trading has become both costly and challenging due to these resulting complexities:
- Continual addition of new markets
- Exchange product innovation
- Inter-market competition
- Evolving global regulation
Risk management and cost containment are replacing speed as key differentiators. But a lack of standardisation across pricing data delivery, trade execution management, and risk controls between venues all add to the complexity.
|By registering, you are opting in to receive further content from Object Trading. If you wish to unsubscribe, a link is provided in every email.
To reach the home page, click here.