On August 28, Object Trading sponsored a closed-door forum in New York with a group of executives from leading buy-side and sell-side firms. The forum looked at the changing market and the challenges to growth, innovation and competition. This white paper from Futures and Options World Magazine shares how participants answered these challenging questions:
- Is the true scale of FCM retrenchment over-exaggerated by the CFTC data?
- Which types of buy-sides are the most under-served in this new market reality?
- Are regulations designed to create competition actually squeezing out smaller players?
- Have post-crisis regulations aimed at reducing risk just further entrenched monopolies?
- Why is the industry so reluctant to adopt new products and venues?
- How are barriers to innovation being overcome?
Register and download this exclusive report written by Will Mitting, Publisher and Luke Jeffs, Editor of Futures and Options World.
To reach the home page, click here.
|By downloading this white paper, you are opting in to receive further content from Object Trading. If you wish to unsubscribe, a link is provided in every email. If you have problems with the form or this page, email us.|